Network Optimisation for Retail
Who is your ideal client? And are you attracting them sufficiently? Is your shop network geared to them? A data-driven location strategy accurately maps out which profiles come to shop most often and how best to serve them. Thanks to a fine-grained location analysis, you have a reliable tool to permanently evaluate your omnichannel strategy and attune it to your customers.
In an omnichannel landscape, it is crucial to perfectly align your network of physical shops with changing consumer behaviour. The better you know your customers, the better you serve them. You get the data needed for this from GIM's geomarketing approach.
Thanks to GIM's data-driven approach, you make strategic location choices based on scientifically substantiated insights. This is how you answer questions like:
- Who is my ideal customer?
- Where is additional potential located?
- Is my retail network aligned with my target audience?
- How do I combine physical outlets with e-commerce?
- Is my product mix optimally aligned with my reach?
- Where should I step up my promotional efforts?
- Where do I best place my logistics hubs?
Our fine-grained location analyses provide you with a reliable tool to continuously evaluate your omnichannel strategy and align it with your customers. The result? A razor-sharp insight into the profiles that come to shop most often and how best to serve them.
Do you also want to make data-driven decisions about your perfect shopping network? Contact our specialists.