Seminar: The impact of High Value Datasets on your organisation (Wavre, 4 October 2023)
On 20 January 2023, the European Commission published the list of data to be made available for reuse by the public sector within a 16-month period. The list of High Value Datasets also includes a lot of geographical data such as addresses, buildings, maps and earth observation data.
The new European regulation imposes strict requirements on the quality and reliability of these so-called "High Value Datasets".
During this seminar, our experts will explain best practices for collecting, managing and sharing High Value Datasets according to the imposed guidelines.
- What are the key aspects of the new European regulation?
- How to comply with these new guidelines?
- How can these high-value datasets help improve public services, promote innovation and transparency?
- Which datasets are and are not considered high-quality datasets?
- To what extent does the new guideline differ from INSPIRE?
- How will making high-value datasets available benefit my organisation?
- Should this data be made available free of charge?
- When and how should this data be available?
Friday 4 October from 9:30-12:00 at the Novotel Wavre Sud.
Afterwards, we will offer a sandwich lunch.