GIM is helping public and private customers understanding and better managing our changing environment. GIM is focusing on the development of integrated solutions for processing and analyzing in an automated way large volumes of satellite, aerial or drone images. We deliver solutions across the environmental, agricultural and urban sectors and are specialized in high and very high resolution satellite imagery, automated features extraction, customized land use and land cover mapping and change detection.
GIM is looking for a Project Manager Earth Observation with hands on experience and knowledge of bid management.
In your role as bid manager you are responsible for:
In your role as Project Manager you are responsible for:
• You hold a master in science or engineering.
• You have a track record of successful EO projects acquisition and proven proposal writing experience for both public (e.g. Belgian funding agencies, ESA, EC, IFI’s, etc) and private customers (industry).
• You have minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in international EO Project Management with State of the art expertise in EO technologies and automated image processing methodologies.
• Hands on experience with Object-Based Image Analysis within eCognition or relevant open source solution is an asset
• Knowledge of artificial intelligence methodologies and tools and practical experience with deep learning implementation is a serious plus.
• You are customer oriented and able to unite customers’ and GIM’s interests.
• You are a creative person able to think out-of-the-box and to contribute to the conceptual design of the image processing solution.
• You are able to lead and motivate a team consisting of an architect/experts and EO
• You are very well organized, structured and able to think ahead. You are attentive to
budget and time constraints and Risk Management has no secrets for you.
• Planning, monitoring and controlling progress, delivering and reporting are your second nature.
• You are able to identify opportunities for improvement, follow-up projects and innovation.
• You can express yourself in English, French and Dutch.
• You are self-motivated, energetic and action oriented team player.
• You are resilient and flexible with the ability to adapt to change.
At GIM we are not only convinced that our people make the difference but we show it by involving them and welcoming new ideas.
We offer a divers role in a dynamic and innovative organization with good work conditions and a great team. Off course this is added by great development and career opportunities and a competitive compensation package with benefits.
Are you interested in this challenge? Please send you resume and motivation with reference ‘Project Manager & Bid manager EO’ to:
to Brenda Vandenberghe via email@example.com.
Let us know who you are and why you want to work with us. Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org