Who we are
Over 70 experts. Geo crazy. Mad about location. Experts in information. With one mission: to help customers get the most out of their geodata. Welcome aboard?
A society in which geospatial data empowers people to live better lives and make better decisions.
To bring the full potential of geospatial data to our customers through our expertise in application development, data processing and analytics, location intelligence and earth observation.
Our promise: Smart Geo Insights
Everything happens somewhere. And location information helps us to anticipate with greater precision, decide better and work faster. Our geo experts serve governmental authorities, companies, research centres and NGOs in search of illuminating location insights.
What we do
- provide independent advice;
- deliver interoperable solutions;
- develop and offer high-quality reference data and software products.
Our key values
- Empathy: we care for each other and build long-term relationships with our customers, partners and suppliers.
- Expertise: we continuously invest in strengthening our knowhow to offer exceptional solutions.
- Openness: we share our knowledge, listen carefully to the needs of our customers and actively contribute to the success of our communities.
- Progress: we consciously advance our strategy as a unified team, with sustainable growth and a thriving planet as our compass.
GIM stands for:
- More than 20 years of experience in geospatial information;
- More than 750 customers who work with our products and services;
- Some 70 geo experts: above all geographers, (bio)engineers, economists, and IT specialists;
- The GIS Training Center, that briefs users in all the tricks of the trade;
- Quality, based on our ISO 9001 certification, granted by certifitation body Vinçotte;
- A customer-oriented approach, from our offices in Leuven and Gembloux (Belgium).